Friday, October 22, 2010

Intermediate 1 Pole Lesson 1!

Wee! We started with what we ended in Beginners!

Today's warm up was SEXAYYYYYYYYY! Lots of rolls!
Front back sideways clockwise and anti-clockwise. ;)

Started off with a couple of Jamellias and Frank-Vanessa-Spin Climb-Vanessa-Franks.
By the time I reach the second Vanessa my hands started sweating and slipping off the pole lah! :(

And then we did some 'pull-up's and sits and lean backs for strength training:
HURTS LIKE A BITCH ON THE SKIN BETWEEN THE THIGHSSSSSSS!

After that was some torturous Franks with outstretched legs (I'll call it Frank V2 from now on) + sliding Frank V2s!

ANNNNNNNNNNND we did inverts today! I got it the first time 'cos I've been doing backflips on parallel bars so it's kinda like the same. Hook left leg, right leg on and then slide down to land. :D
My shoulder muscles feel like they're gonna cramp though.
(The second time I went up my left heel got stuck on the pole and I had to invert using my right leg to release it then go back to the normal invert -_-)

Choreography:
Butt rolls: RLRR LRLL
Leg back and up on pole + 2 hip rolls
Backward sliding Vanessa with split legs; land facing back
Legs up and sit up slightly; roll to left + L head roll
Cat pounce
Head roll + Stripper get-up
Jamellia
Collapse knee: RRLL RLRL

------------------------------------------------
I'm working at BPS! Every Thursday from 5.30PM - 7.30PM! Woot!

No comments: