Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Prince is back!

We went to the airport to receive my big bro today! It's the first time we've done that since the first time he came back from Australia.. which was like 3 years ago? I don't even remember how long he's been gone.

Oh it's good meeting up with my brothers, it's like having two soul twins with me and we can communicate via thoughts and nobody else knows what we're thinking! AWESOME SHITZ!

Another incident I want to highlight- it was so hilarious all 3 of us cracked up halfway through dinner in a restaurant.

My big bro started off talking about STOMP cos some articles there are so retarded it's funny, so I mentioned the most retarded article I remember which is the one where a girl got so confused at the crossing next to Sim Lim. Why? Because there's an overhead bridge AND a traffic light crossing so she couldn't make up her mind which one to use. LOL! WTFNESS TTM RIGHT!

Anyway, my brother mentioned this comment on that post that I was talking about- someone gave instructions to help her: go up the bridge and jump off it.....
It sounded kinda familiar. Then I realised I wrote it! LOL!
OMG man we are siblings indeed. =D

No comments: