Thursday, October 14, 2010

Graduation Night! (Beginners Week 8)

WOOHOO~ We all got our certificates!
*waves both madly around*

BUT!!!! NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN! Will I take two different dance courses a term and perform both on the same night!!!!

It's even harder when both dances are so fucking similar yet different! And some more we had to perform both one right after the other!

I messed up twice during the actual performance- for Miniterm, after my Kate Moss I landed wonky and my shoe went twisted... Lucky I managed to save myself from a sprain by grabbing the pole and correcting it. I bet I had a major OH SHIT look on my face though.

Second one was in the Beginners', instead of a spin climb I did a Kate Moss (messed up with Miniterm) and then halfway corrected it to a spin climb. Haha I even said OH SHIT. -_-

All in all it was still an awesome night!
Love the crowd and all, hahaha the catcalls when we did body rolls~
I haven't had a performance since choir times!
(If you exclude Taekwondo plank breaking demos and ass kicking skits...)

Call me an attention whore if you like, but it feels good to perform (once I get over quaking for an hour after finishing the performance -_-).

No comments: