Monday, October 11, 2010

BUFFET DINNER!

I bet the restaurant loses money whenever my godparents bring me to go have buffet.
HEHEHE.

It was Hokkaido buffet again today because the food there is soooooooo gooooood that I'm feeling hungry just thinking about it.

Had the usual:
chawanmushi
sake shashimi BELLY (WOOHOO)
ebi tempura X2 plates
grilled mushrooms
spider temaki (I KNOW RIGHT?! Hand roll at a buffet! *eye roll*)
clam miso soup
shishamo
salted mackerel
grilled beef teriyaki
HAMACHI FISH HEAD <- This is so fucking good man. The chef is a fish head pro I swear!
edamame
... and I seriously can't remember what else because I was eating so fast.
(All the above mentioned is what I had by myself :D)

I had lemon sorbet toooooooooo. Heavenly with honeyed lemon rinds.
ME LIKEY.
*is hungry now* =3

Went for a drive around Dempsey after and saw Jim Thompson, a Thai restaurant with awesome ambience! Looks like we found our next foodie outing place! ^_^

No comments: