Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Term 4: Flexibility 1!

Huhuhu~ It's a new term at BPS and today was as awesome as always!

Reached really early and got abused by Jasmine as free labour as usual (haha kidding lah I didn't do much anyways).

Today's class was taken by Yohanna and was ... PAINFUL!

I can grab my feet by the heels and pull now. :)
Sitting split was 120 from the start, didn't really pull open because it was rather rushed... Anyway I didn't need to because later on was HELL!
I didn't do the right front split properly (never have, I *just* discovered how to do it the right way WTF LOL) so it was like still 7 inches off the floor and painful as heck, left front split I finally did it right and pulled it to about 5 inches off the floor.
Split against the wall was about 140ish degrees, big improvement!
Split up against the wall while lying on the floor was about the same.. PAINFUL!

Anyway, I can really tell the difference now cos it doesn't hurt now where it used to hurt like crazy just attempting to touch my toes. Can palm down on the floor already! :D:D
I am happyyyyyyy!

But of course there is lots and lots of room for improvement~ I'll never stop taking flexibility classes!

Ha, my weird joints... All the girls can hold a towel by the ends over their heads and pull it down to butt level, EXCEPT FOR ME! I checked with my guy friends, they can't do it either.... WTF IS WRONG WITH MY JOINTS?! Am I transsexual or something?!

No comments: