Monday, October 11, 2010

Dental, Lipstick and Daiso

Went to Vivo today for my dental..
Actually I've completed my InvisAlign treatment (10 months) but there is some refinement (6 months) to do.

ARGH. The cutting of my teeth really hurt today, I must have been chilling out without pain in my jaw for too long (a month)! My ears were ringing while it was being done. Luckily the new aligners don't hurt.. YET!

I realised I've been staying away from guys so much that I'm no longer used to it when one sits next to me (in class/on the bus). And then today when my dentist (okay fine, orthodontologist <- can't believe I spelt that right the first time!) removed my protective specs for me I almost freaked out when he came so near. @_@"

SOMEBODY has gotta be happy about this. *coughDENZILcough*

--------------------------------------------------------------
Lipstick Hunt!
I walked the entire cosmetics area of TANGS hunting for my lippie.. Bought one from MAC but it still wasn't the shade I was looking for. Pfft. Did some online research and decided on what I'm gonna get already. :D

A light pale pink and a dark berry. So extreme, but if I wanted something in between I'd stick to my au naturale lip colour. *shrugs*

--------------------------------------------------------------
DAISO
FOOD. I bought $26 (13 items) worth of snacks. *sigh*

No comments: